Creating Moments

I believe life is about creating moments. Moments that live in the heart and mind. Everything we do creates a moment. I love creating moments where fun, peace and love can grow in the lives of those participating. One vehicle I use to create a moment is thru talents I have been blessed to develop over many years. Many moments are created by putting together a baby shower, a wedding reception, a family backyard party, putting on a magic show, etc. I enjoy creating the environment and then watching how people react in it. I am thankful for my sweet husband. He is always involved in cooking or many other things to help with each endeavor. Additionally, no event would be possible without dear sweet family and friends to assist. It is my desire to share the creation of those moments with you.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Baby Shower - Ballerina: The shower was an elegant ballerina theme. The moment was created for my 4th Granddaughter, Brooke.

Diaper cakes were the centerpieces






2 comments:

  1. It’s a wonderful setup and dining arrangement for the shower. The diaper cakes at the centre of the tables were quite a nice and creative idea. It must have been a lovely event overall. We also had an amazing time at my daughter’s baby shower, which we had arranged a few days ago at a well-known convention center.

    ReplyDelete