Creating Moments

I believe life is about creating moments. Moments that live in the heart and mind. Everything we do creates a moment. I love creating moments where fun, peace and love can grow in the lives of those participating. One vehicle I use to create a moment is thru talents I have been blessed to develop over many years. Many moments are created by putting together a baby shower, a wedding reception, a family backyard party, putting on a magic show, etc. I enjoy creating the environment and then watching how people react in it. I am thankful for my sweet husband. He is always involved in cooking or many other things to help with each endeavor. Additionally, no event would be possible without dear sweet family and friends to assist. It is my desire to share the creation of those moments with you.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Baby Shower - Winnie and Friends: The theme was baby Winnie-the-Pooh and friends. The moment was created for a friend of mine, Saralee.


Baby Roo with large bottle filled with candy kisses for Mommy-to-be.  Each table has quotes about motherhood and babies.
Baby Roo picture as button for chair sashes

Pooh with honey pot

Piglet is actually sitting in an umbrella (difficult to see in this picture).  It was an American Girl size umbrella.

Eeyore is with a birthday cake

Tigger is in a basket filled with fall leaves
This was the "head" table.  All the characters are represented even a Christopher Robin

The mobile actually turns

No comments:

Post a Comment