Creating Moments

I believe life is about creating moments. Moments that live in the heart and mind. Everything we do creates a moment. I love creating moments where fun, peace and love can grow in the lives of those participating. One vehicle I use to create a moment is thru talents I have been blessed to develop over many years. Many moments are created by putting together a baby shower, a wedding reception, a family backyard party, putting on a magic show, etc. I enjoy creating the environment and then watching how people react in it. I am thankful for my sweet husband. He is always involved in cooking or many other things to help with each endeavor. Additionally, no event would be possible without dear sweet family and friends to assist. It is my desire to share the creation of those moments with you.

Friday, September 21, 2012

Daddy Daughter Dance 2012 - This year, our Activity Days leaders held a Daddy Daughter Dance. The theme was Princesses of God: Building a Princess. The girls made the ceiling decorations. The leaders made the food. The dads and daughters made marshmallow princesses and princes. They were taught a fun line dance and ended with a special daddy-daughter dance. The moment created was beautiful and emotional. The Spirit was felt by everyone in attendance.

I created centerpieces to reflect characteristics of a princess and the idea of building our character upon these characteristics.
 



 The girls made the pom-pom flowers for one of their activities prior to the dance.
  
  Napkin ring
  
 One of the leaders made a castle from styrofoam, then covered with foil and added the fruit.

The leader made a sample marshmallow princess. The girls made a princess and dads made a prince. Everyone had a wonderful time.

No comments:

Post a Comment