Creating Moments

I believe life is about creating moments. Moments that live in the heart and mind. Everything we do creates a moment. I love creating moments where fun, peace and love can grow in the lives of those participating. One vehicle I use to create a moment is thru talents I have been blessed to develop over many years. Many moments are created by putting together a baby shower, a wedding reception, a family backyard party, putting on a magic show, etc. I enjoy creating the environment and then watching how people react in it. I am thankful for my sweet husband. He is always involved in cooking or many other things to help with each endeavor. Additionally, no event would be possible without dear sweet family and friends to assist. It is my desire to share the creation of those moments with you.

Friday, March 1, 2013

Baby Shower - Dr. Seuss / Thing 1 & 2: Since the last name of the "mommy-to-be" is Thing, it was fun to create a "Thing" baby shower. He is Baby Thing One.

Directional post and Dr. Seuss welcome sign
Baby Thing 1 banner
Another look at the banner
Guest Tables
Another view of the guest tables with centerpieces
Close up of first centerpiece




Close up of second centerpiece
Close up of third centerpiece

Close up of fourth centerpiece
 

The hanging picture frame was for taking pictures of ladies with Dr. Seuss hats or Thing headbands.



A picture of one of our mommies with her son in the picture frame. So adorable!

 
Pin the hair on Thing was one of the games we played.
Food Table

Beverage Station

Candy Bar



2 comments: