Creating Moments

I believe life is about creating moments. Moments that live in the heart and mind. Everything we do creates a moment. I love creating moments where fun, peace and love can grow in the lives of those participating. One vehicle I use to create a moment is thru talents I have been blessed to develop over many years. Many moments are created by putting together a baby shower, a wedding reception, a family backyard party, putting on a magic show, etc. I enjoy creating the environment and then watching how people react in it. I am thankful for my sweet husband. He is always involved in cooking or many other things to help with each endeavor. Additionally, no event would be possible without dear sweet family and friends to assist. It is my desire to share the creation of those moments with you.

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Baby Shower - Owls. The moment was created for my daughter, Shiloh. She is expecting my 10th grandchild, Reagan. Her first baby - a girl! Shiloh loves owls.

Welcome sign
1st view of guest table centerpiece

2nd view of guest table centerpiece
3rd view of guest table centerpiece

Food table


2nd view of the food table
3rd view of the food table
Treat table
Another view of the treat table
Cute owl cake made by my friend, Alisha

 
 Keepsake for the baby!
  Favors - Bath Salts I made from scratch!     Lavender Vanilla or Cucumber Melon

No comments:

Post a Comment