Creating Moments

I believe life is about creating moments. Moments that live in the heart and mind. Everything we do creates a moment. I love creating moments where fun, peace and love can grow in the lives of those participating. One vehicle I use to create a moment is thru talents I have been blessed to develop over many years. Many moments are created by putting together a baby shower, a wedding reception, a family backyard party, putting on a magic show, etc. I enjoy creating the environment and then watching how people react in it. I am thankful for my sweet husband. He is always involved in cooking or many other things to help with each endeavor. Additionally, no event would be possible without dear sweet family and friends to assist. It is my desire to share the creation of those moments with you.

Monday, September 7, 2015

Baby Shower - Lambs. The moment was created for my friend, Kacie. She was expecting her second daugher, Autumn. I have wanted to create a baby lamb shower. I was happy to create this moment!

Welcome Table
Favors of Chocolate Bars and Pay Day Bars.  
They were a big hit!


Keepsake pages for each person to complete for the baby. The pages were added to a photo book for the baby to read about the love everyone has for her.

Case for Cards on the Gift Table
Guest Tables
Napkin rings
Centerpiece - First view with grey and black lamb and mother quotes in burlap frames
Centerpiece - Second view with baby lamb bobble head
Centerpiece - Third view with curly lamb
Beverage table - right side view
Beverage table - left side view
Dessert Table
Dessert Table - left side view
Dessert Table - right side view

No comments:

Post a Comment